2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 9:41 AM by Vovanatb
      • 1. Re: how can I download ps touch for my iPad. Everyone says it is an amazing app
        Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

PS Touch was discontinued on all mobile platforms; only those that bought it beforehand are able to access it. Apps like Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix are in its place for now.

• 2. Re: how can I download ps touch for my iPad. Everyone says it is an amazing app
          Vovanatb Level 1

Nope! Even if you bought it before, you CAN'T use it at all, Adobe purposely updated the app so its crashing rightaway and became absolutely unusable, and you can't reinstall it......i did everything i could, even jailbreaked my iPad and found older version of PS-Touch, still no luck...  By the way, HATE this apps that took Photoshops place, they make no sense! i have to jump through bunch of apps to do something i could do in one single app! Its killing the whole workflaw,   i hope they working on new version of Photoshop Touch, but why they had to remove the old one if new version is not ready??? What we sopposed to do now? i hate when big guys like Adobe, Google, Facebook, likes to ruin something that is perfect The way it is! Just keep adding new features, instead they make things worse, they running out of ideas, and starting to destroy something that they perfected, so later on they release same thing with new design, as a new product!

1 person found this helpful