3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2016 6:54 PM by KoMaruyama

How can I save my doc. In pdf and not JPEG ?

mireiaaierim

hi!!! I would like to know if is possible to save the draw in high quality because it only let me save it in JPEG and the quality is not good, I want it vectorize as is supposed to be, not even when I send it to my email, the document that it sends its a JPEG and not PDFs . Somebody helps??? with adobe illustration draw

• 1. Re: How can I save my doc. In pdf and not JPEG ?
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

HI Mireia,

Unfortunately there is no option in Adobe Draw to export a PDF. When you are using the latest Creative Cloud version of Adobe Illustrator, a Send to Illustrator button appears in the Share menu. Tapping this will send the artwork including all vectors and layers to Illustrator on your desktop but whenever you Save to Creative Cloud or Save Image it saves as a .png.

Sue.

• 2. Re: How can I save my doc. In pdf and not JPEG ?
            mireiaaierim Level 1

So you are saying that is no way to save the image in vectors? It dose t make any sense, because we are drawing on vectors.... There is no sense to have a program to work with vectors that u can't save in vectors it has to be a way. Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 25/01/2016, a las 19:27, Sue Garibaldi <forums_noreply@adobe.com> escribió:

How can I save my doc. In pdf and not JPEG ?

created by Sue Garibaldi in Adobe Illustrator Draw - View the full discussion

HI Mireia,

Unfortunately there is no option in Adobe Draw to export a PDF. When you are using the latest Creative Cloud version of Adobe Illustrator, a Send to Illustrator button appears in the Share menu. Tapping this will send the artwork including all vectors and layers to Illustrator on your desktop but whenever you Save to Creative Cloud or Save Image it saves as a .png.

Sue.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8426770#8426770 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8426770#8426770

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Illustrator Draw by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: How can I save my doc. In pdf and not JPEG ?
              KoMaruyama Adobe Community Professional

If you're interested in having a vector export feature in Adobe Illustrator draw, please add your ideas to our feature request:

Feature Request: Save to CreativeCloud as vector format (svg / ai / draw)

Currently, once you export to Illustrator CC allowing you to continue refining your design on your desktop.  Then, you can send it out to many different applications in the CreativeCloud family for PDF delivery.