3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 1:28 PM by A.T. Romano

Générer un code demande

ddd35731385

Bonjour

J'ai adobe première elements, on m'a dis que pour générer un code de demande depuis un ordinateur non connecté il faut:

Une fois le programme lancé, cliquez sur "Aide", puis sur "Connexion".

Cliquez ensuite sur "Problèmes de connexion à Internet ?" (en dessous du texte d'Adobe).

Cliquez sur "Activation hors ligne", puis enfin sur "Générer un code de demande".

Copiez le code de demande (44 caractères environ).

Le problème est que la phrase "problèmes de connexions à internet" n’apparaît pas et je n'obtiens jamais ce fameux "code de demandes" qui si j'ia bien compris doit être propre à ma machine.

Comment faire pour l'obtenir ?

Merci à vous

• 1. Re: Générer un code demande
          A.T. Romano Level 7

ddd

What version of Premiere Elements, and what computer operating system?

What are you doing

a. Have you installed the program successfully, and now getting a Sign In from the program

or

b. Are you installing the program for the first time and having problems when you reach the Sign In dialog in that process?

If you have an Internet connection, you should not have to get involved with Offline installation.

If you have an Internet connection and then first download and install the Adobe Application Manager

For Mac   https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=170&platform=Macintosh

For Windows  Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager

Determine if that makes a difference.

Please consider and then let me know if I have understood the translation. Please explain if necessary.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Générer un code demande
            ddd35731385 Level 1

Hi

i dont have internet connection on the computer where Adobe Premiere Elements 14 is installed.

So, normally, when you are going to sign in it should get a message like " probme with internet"? and then you have "ask a code", and then the computer give you a code of 40 character.

this is the code i need

• 3. Re: Générer un code demande
              A.T. Romano Level 7

ddd

Thanks for the reply with important troubleshooting information.

This is not Adobe. It is rather user to user forum.

Adobe does offer online Adobe Chat to support only the current version 14. Since you have 14, it is a good idea to take advantage of this support while you still can.

Please use the following link for the contact

Contact Customer Care

But, if you do not have an Internet connection, why do you have to sign in with the code each time? I would think that the program remains activated if you use the X close button when you close the program/project and not Help Menu/Sign Out.

Please consider, and let us know of your progress as your time permits.

Thank you.

ATR