• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Core Feature requests

Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2016 Jan 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1000. Core Platform update and not all those whistles and bell features.

True Global Payment gateway:

Integration of 2checkout payment gateway this year

True Security:

Option to prevent BC sites from being housed in an iframe tag.

CRM:

• Make Relationship more useful
  • Expose more admin feature into webform e.g customer type, etc

TOPICS
Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved because this is just general request stuff, some of which BC has said (in terms of custom certificates) is already working on.

I think also you need to understand how iframes work to understand that is imposible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, the X-Frame-Options header is ignored by browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam after investigation early last year, I spoke with Varun on this issue and he saw reasons with me on it, without any ETA. Most Banks websites in my country won't permit being housed in an iframe. This is a security risk and Varun admitted it was and since BC prides itself in the security arena. It is something worth implementing and I know you know it is possible. I can give you urls of sites to test and you would see that it  perfectly works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC apps run through a lot of the same tech with the secure domain as live sites. So in terms of parent frames data etc an not be accessed properly in these regards. You can talk to BC directly but the security risks if you had a payment page in an iframe are secure in terms of BC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 - Especially the CRM portions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BC Site Analytics exposed to Liquid globals, instead of having to send reports to clients individually, page views can be more transparent.

Visit & Page Views

globals.analytics or part of globals.site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines