3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 7:37 AM by A.T. Romano

Youtube 15 minute limit

RobertMcKenzie19

Is there any way to change the pre-set 15 min limit for exporting and uploading to Youtube?   This limit has been removed for most users years ago.  There should be a way to remove this.

• 1. Re: Youtube 15 minute limit
          A.T. Romano Level 7

robertmckenzie19

Please explain

This limit has been removed for most users years ago

As compared to.....

You cannot change the 15 minute time limit for Timeline content duration for Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature. Never could.

You can export your Timeline content to file (mp4) saved to the computer hard drive and then from there upload that to YouTube if you have obtained an extended Time account from YouTube.

Those YouTube extended accounts work only at YouTube and not within the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature.

Please consider and give more details.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system...but comments still apply...15 minute limit may be less in earlier versions of Premiere Elements.

• 2. Re: Youtube 15 minute limit
            RobertMcKenzie19 Level 1

I'm using Premier Elements 14 on Windows.   I have been using the export to file and uploading myself.  But one of the key reasons for going with PE 14 is the ability to upload automatically to Youtube .. however it's a useless feature for me as most of my videos are longer then 15 mins.

The right action for Adobe is to either remove the export time limit or at least let users modify it so they can make use of the application for the intended purpose.

• 3. Re: Youtube 15 minute limit
              A.T. Romano Level 7

robertmchkenzie19

Thank you for the reply.

This is not Adobe. Rather essentially a user to user forum.

You could consider filing one of those Adobe Feature Request Bug Report Form to make your suggestions known to Adobe.

Although Adobe may review your comment, it has typically not responded one on one to those filings.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

And, I have not seen any changes in this situation over the many versions.

This continues to be it is what is situation.

ATR