5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 12:05 PM by A.T. Romano

Music scores

luis ronaldoh92058502

Hey, I have a problem with adding music scores to my video. when I do a click on the action bar "Music" the carpet is empty, there are no music scores as I can see in the tutorial videos. What should I do? Should I download it somewhere or how does it work? Thank you for you help.

• 1. Re: Music scores
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Which version of the program are you using and on what operating system?

I've seen this occasionally on version 14 on El Capitan.

• 2. Re: Music scores
            A.T. Romano Level 7

ronaldoh

As asked before, what version of Premiere Elements, and what computer operating system? Are Sound Effects as well as the Music Scores also missing?

Does the problem extend to the Graphics.

Some supplemental information that may contribute to the discussion.

Are you just now installing the program or has the program been installed and otherwise working for more than 6 hours?

In Premiere Elements 14/14.1 Windows, there can be a delayed appearance of Music Scores and Sound Tracks after the program has been installed and activated.

The answer is to await, and they will appear. If it takes more than a few hours for this to happen, then other explanations are needed.

There is a known Premiere Elements 14 Mac issue with Graphics in this regard. Have you run into problems with Graphics as well as Movie Scores and Sound Effects?

If so, for Adobe Graphics solution (specific for Mac), please consider the details in the following

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 14: Premiere Elements 14 Mac Only Adobe Solutions For Three Known Issues

Have you looked for the original Music Scores and Sound Effects files on your computer as well as look for their representation within the project under the appropriate tab?

ATR

• 3. Re: Music scores
              luis ronaldoh92058502 Level 1

I have the version 14 and I have a Windows 64-bit.  I just bought it few days ago and today I am editing my first video. I tried to restart the pc several times and update the video editor but still cant see the music scores.

• 4. Re: Music scores
                luis ronaldoh92058502 Level 1

Thank you for the reply. The sounds effects does appear in the editor. I installed 2 days ago, but today I am editing my first video. I will try to try it again few hours later.

• 5. Re: Music scores
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

luis ronaldoh

I entered your thread to contribute the Mac Graphics information that I compiled recently as a possible tie in with your Music Score issue.

Interesting that you do have the Sound Effects.

With regard specifically to Music Scores, you have exceeded the normal "wait" time for them to appear. I would restart the computer and give one more look for them in the project.Save close the project currently in use. Open a new project as a test after the restart.

Expectation

Music Score has 7 subdivisions and a total of 51 free soundtracks, customizable according to SmartSound concept, but this is not SmartSound . The Music Score subdivisions and the number of soundtracks in them are Ambient (6), Atmospheric (8), Blues (2), Country (5), Rock-Pop (22), Urban (4), and Weddings (5). The choices appear to be all Content Download type.

Look for the Music Score original files on the computer hard drive

Local Disk C

Program Data

Adobe

Premiere Elements

Music Scores

All_Lang

the named theme folder

Do you find the Music Score files in each of the theme folders?

ATR