Hi Maria, yes I have been through that process and it is enabled but still not working
Thank you for confirming. Are you able to view Flash content on other sites? What is the link to the site exhibiting the behaviour?
Please do the following:
- Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and click the Check Now button.
- Post a screenshot of the system information results (see The specified item was not found.)
Thanks for posting the screenshot. It indicates Flash Player is enabled on the system. I am able to access the site (using OS, browser, and Flash Player version). Please do the following:
- Launch Safari, from the menu, select Safari > Preferences
- Select the Security tab
- In the Security tab click on Plug-in Settings to display the plug-in settings
- Make sure Adobe Flash Player is selected on the left
- On the right, select www.bagkokpost.com
- Make sure the setting is set to Allow
Sorry Maria this I have all ready done, but still not working.