1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 9:31 PM by A.T. Romano

My fonts in Elements are not working properly. I have a case number from calling Adobe. But I can't seem to get any help from anyone?!

michellec5341602

I have a case number and no one is helping me on this forum! My fonts are not working properly in Elements

• 1. Re: My fonts in Elements are not working properly. I have a case number from calling Adobe. But I can't seem to get any help from anyone?!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

michellec

What program are you working with - Photoshop Elements (photo editor) or Premiere Elements (video editor)? And what version and what computer operating system?

What specific fonts and how are they not working properly? Are the problem fonts ones that you have added or are they fonts that come with the computer operating system?

If you are working with Photoshop Elements, then you have posted in the wrong forum. Some how your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum.

If Photoshop Elements is your program then please re-post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there.

Photoshop Elements

But, remember, wherever you post, details are needed for us to help you.

When you called Adobe and got a case number, what happened? Did you follow up on whatever they suggested you do for the troubleshooting?

Please consider, and then we can decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR