5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2016 2:12 PM by Szalam

template issues

jearredf7490831

I am trying to use some template intro's in after effects. I know, I know. I do not know how to use AE properly, so this is my options. I have been able to get the templates into AE and make appropriate modifications. But when I attempt to open in Premiere it says the file is missing a few items and it doesn't work right. I updated my CC.

• 1. Re: template issues
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You have to relink the items it thinks are missing.

If you want more help, we'll need more information. HOW is it not working right? You say the AE seems to be behaving itself and the issue is in Premiere, but you posted in the AE forum. Do you have a Premiere project using assets that have been dynamically linked from AE or something?

I usually work in AE, render out of AE's render queue into an intermediate codec (such as QuickTime with the PNG codec), and then import that file into Premiere.

• 2. Re: template issues
            jearredf7490831 Level 1

Using the template and plugging in my information. all is well. Export to premier and it doesn't work at all.

• 3. Re: template issues

What do you mean when you say "export to Premiere"?

What do you mean when you say "doesn't work at all"?

• 4. Re: template issues
                jearredf7490831 Level 1

I am currently in AE. The template appears to be doing what it should. When I play it, everything looks good. Now when I go to File: Export: Adobe Premiere Pro Project and save. I save a project thumbnail onto my desktop. Open PP and open that projects, select the 1920x1080 project and place it into the timeline. When I play it, it's all white.

• 5. Re: template issues

Try rendering it out of AE's render queue instead. I'd recommend rendering it into something like QuickTime with the Photo-JPEG codec or Cineform.