Disappointed that once again the Acrobat team redesigned the interface and has taken away features and added few.
We are a packaging design agency and one reason we use acrobat is to add our logo not top of PDFs for reference only, so the printers do not try to print from that. In previous versions only took a few steps.
1) open file
2) click on custom action we made called "watermark"
3) Drag and drop additional files.
4) Close and save all
Now in DC so many more steps.
1) Click on Action Wizard (I customized my right hand side, to reduce number of steps)
2) Click on custom action watermark Kale
3) Navigate to file
4) Hit Ok
5) repeat steps 3-4 for each file.
6) Click Start
7) Close each all Save each
Something like adding blending modes to watermark would be great so we could atleast multiply. What happened why have they redesigned the interface once again, I do not want to keep relearning how to use Acrobat. Took me 15 minutes to find who to edit forms, prepare forms really?
Can anyone offer help on how to add watermarks to multiple files in DC? Am I missing how to do this?
moving to editing PDF user forum