3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2016 1:58 AM by Beverley Gray

NEED HELP WITH CANCELLATION-CANCELLATION FEES ARE BEING CHARGED AFTER TWICE BEING TOLD THERE WERE NONE!

kojakc

I was told by two different Adobe agents I would have no further charges on my account if I cancelled today other than the extra images I bought, but when I moved to cancel online I was messaged I would have to pay £130 odd.  This is not what I was advised.

• 1. Re: NEED HELP WITH CANCELLATION-CANCELLATION FEES ARE BEING CHARGED AFTER TWICE BEING TOLD THERE WERE NONE!
          kojakc Level 1

Here is the transcript of my conversation yesterday where I quote an earlier agent Lyna, conversation in italics underlined.  Her advice confirmed by a second agent in bold text'

RICHARD COHEN: your advice now is different to Lynas, please read the end of the transcript. I'll try cut and paste it for you.

RICHARD COHEN: RICHARD COHEN: yes am sending an image to you
          RICHARD COHEN: yes Lyna: Thank you for the information. RICHARD COHEN: see it's 1.99 per extra image Lyna: Let me explain. Lyna: If your current subscription is active and if you want to add addition images to your account you will be charged 1.99 pound. RICHARD COHEN: yeah thats what i thought so i will do that Lyna: Once the Adobe Stock is canceled and if you purchase single image you will be charged 5.99 pound

Ramyashree: For extra image each month other than 10, it will costs around 2 GBP for each extra image you purchase under the subscription is there
          Ramyashree: Yes, I am confirming the same
          Ramyashree: The next billing date is Jan 27 22016.
          Ramyashree: *2016
          RICHARD COHEN: Ok to sum up:
          Ramyashree: If canceled now, you will be able to buy the extra licenses till Jan 26 2016 at £2
          Ramyashree: After Jan 26 2016, each single-image will cost £5.99 once the subscription is canceled
          RICHARD COHEN: If I purchase 20 imges today they will be at 1.99 each. and if i cancel tomorrow i will incur no more charges. you are confirming that as she said?
          Ramyashree:
          Yes, that is correct
          RICHARD COHEN: ok so iwill be in touch tomorrow to cancel..thanks for the assistance. richard
          Ramyashree: You are welcome.
          Ramyashree: Feel free to contact us back for further assistance
          Ramyashree: It was nice chatting, take care!
          Ramyashree: Thank you

"

"

• 2. Re: NEED HELP WITH CANCELLATION-CANCELLATION FEES ARE BEING CHARGED AFTER TWICE BEING TOLD THERE WERE NONE!
            kojakc Level 1

Furthermore the end of the last conversation says you are available 24/7 but you are only 9-5.  So I am faced with losing 130 pounds or signing up for a year by the end of today and I have no one to chat to.  I don't like the way this is being handled

• 3. Re: NEED HELP WITH CANCELLATION-CANCELLATION FEES ARE BEING CHARGED AFTER TWICE BEING TOLD THERE WERE NONE!
              Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

Your subscription has been stopped and there will be no cancellation fee.

Apologies for the confusion caused.

Kind regards

Bev