Please tell us
(1) What Adobe software you purchased or subscribed to
(2) Whether you installed it
(3) What happens when you try to do these things?
Please be detailed.
1. Originally, I probably got it with my HP laptop but I remember upgrading it from the Adobe site so I could edit PDFs. I used Window7 for years with no PDF issues.
2. The upgrade to write to PDFs was done by me off of the Adobe web site. Windows7 was the operating system at the time.
3. I can display PDFs fine. The issue is the ability to write to them. I’m unable to write to a form that was sent to me, I filled out this form just before upgrading to Win10 now if I click on a field it will highlight the form in blue but will not let me write to it. The original blank form and the populated form act the same way.
Windows 10 comes with a simple PDF viewer that won't do forms. Make sure you use Acrobat instead.