• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with published file

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose Tin Can and published the file.  and when the file is loaded on the website (xAPI) platfoorm, I recieve the following error error: no LRS, Data Cannot be Stored...I have test the course on the Scorm Cloud works as required.  I sent to to our host site gets the error.  I am making an assumption here... an Articulate course is able to load with the tin can. but not Captivate.  I am trying to narrow this issue down.  I am assuming that our website will require an LRS?  is that correct?

I did need to update the scormdriver... with the assistance of the Scorm Cloud technician.. I am assuming also, it would work as functions on the scormcloud, as there is an LRS within the cloud.. so to speak,  Please advise.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone like me that may be wondering about what LRS is...

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is you correct response an answer to my assumption..  ?  I have been on every inch of the TINCAN site. I also downloaded and published the course in cp 9 trial version...just to determine if the Captivate files that are genereated "particularly the scormdriver.js  that I had to edit in the captivate 8 version was any different.. so I would not have to update the file on every course.... It loaded and worked as required.. I will sent to the source and see if these issues are now resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources