• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed Desktop Apps will not open once download is complete

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until end of December 2015, I had no trouble with my Adobe apps. I am a graphic designer and so their functionality is critical to my business. However, I am now getting the following error message every time I try to open ANY of the Adobe Creative Cloud Apps.

I have tried uninstalling the apps and reinstalling them - Same Error. Last night I tried uninstalling ALL Adobe apps and then uninstalling the Apps Manager, then reinstalling the Apps Manager and then reinstalling Indesign 2015 to check - Same Error.

I use Windows 10 since September 2015, and the apps were working fine until Xmas week. Now I cannot do any design work. Has anyone else had this problem, and can you advise how to get onto Adobe Chat to get technical help? I have been going in circles around and around in Adobe's support pages and cannot find a link. So frustrated as I have work to do.

I use Google Chrome, Windows 10,

Error Message: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system adminstrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f

Error is occurring in Indesign.exe today, but has been seen in Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightbox and Media Exchage. BASICALLY I CANNOT USE ANYTHING.

Please Help

Adobe Error 270116.JPG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines