3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2016 1:29 PM by Brad Lawryk

letting customer choose the best image?

rogmac

I am a Signmaker. How do i give customers assess to adobe Stock

to choose an image which I will use on their sign. I will purchase the image as part of my subcription

based on the image number. I dont realy want them to land on the new-user front page - 10 free images if they sign up ect.

• 1. Re: letting customer choose the best image?
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Other than telling them how to go to Stock and choose images for themselves there are a couple of other options that may work for you that I have done.

1: Add a selection of images you think would be best to a library and then share that library with them

2: Actually create the project with images you think are best and have them approve it that way.

Personally I have found number 2 the best and most efficient as most times the client will say, 'Yeah, that works good' and you have both saved lots of time.

• 2. Re: letting customer choose the best image?
            rogmac Level 1

Hi Brad

Thanks for your input

How do you share a link to a Library - When I tried -Adobe wanted a password etc to sign in?

• 3. Re: letting customer choose the best image?
              Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Sign into your account at creative.adobe.com and go to 'Creative Cloud Files'

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 1.24.04 PM.png

Select 'Librairies' from the side menu ...

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 1.24.37 PM.png

In the drop menu for each library you will see some options to share the Library. Usually the Email or Collaborate options are the one you want to use. Just follow the prompts after making your selection.

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 1.25.06 PM.png