• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

embedded youtube will not display in google chrome

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be missing something? After hours of trying to embed or insert or otherwise place youtube videos in Chrome, I finally tried playing a published youtube video in firefox and it worked fine. I vaguely remember that Google/youtube was closing some doorway to playing youtube videos from a link, but have not been able to find details again. Has anyone had this problem and figured it out? Is this my reason to switch to Vimeo? Thank you!

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been testing this AFTER uploading the published content to a web server, or just locally on your PC? If the latter, then try uploading to the web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried uploading to the SCORM cloud and still had the same problem. I'm trying to update a course that I completed last year. When I play that course in my LMS in Chrome everything works fine with the exact same link that I have in the updated course. I've tried using version 8 and version 9 and get the same results. I have not tried other browsers yet, but I don't understand why the old one works and not the updated version with the exact same slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here...I can not open my video on Chrome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3kdBF-SSU

At the same time, it works on Opera, Firefox, etc. It would be great if you help me solve this issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources