0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2016 11:23 AM by bumples5

can not load edge file in my web

bumples5

I have a magazine and need to load it in my javascript page that loads the pages.  I have a default but can't put it in there. Used to use flash and there was a formula that we put in and just added the page that had to open.  I have tried it under publish web and also the oam file.

Here is what I have tried: the page I need to load is pg7

I put the below in the part before it loads the file.

// ========================================================================================= ======

// Page 7 - 

// ========================================================================================= ======

var AdobeEdge;

AdobeEdge.loadComposition('pg32', 'EDGE-32828345');

// Page 3 - Night Puzzle this just shows you other files that will open

var nightPuzzleContainer = null;

var nightPuzzleGame = null;

I put this after the loading of the pages

//======================================================================================== =======

// Load

function BmOnLoad()

{

// settings

bmPageWidth     = issuePageWidth;

bmPageHeight    = issuePageHeight;

bmNextPage      = issueNextPage;

var pageUriTemplate = Issue_IssueName() + "/Pages/page-";

for(var pg = 1; pg <= issuePageCount; pg++)

bmPages[pg] = pageUriTemplate + ((pg < 10) ? "0" : "") + pg.toString() + ".jpg";

BmInitialize();

// Page 7 - adobe edge

InsertDinamicDiv( 7, "Issue011/Publish/animate_package/pg07.oam",0,0,578,678);

Isn't there a generic html that I can use to load the edge files.

Thank you

Jen

\Ps I am using visual studio13 to programmy web page asp.net and c+