• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issuing named-user licenses problem - email invites not getting delivered anymore

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to assign named-user licenses via the console at https://creative.adobe.com.  It worked for a few accounts for our org fine, now for the last week or so the emails are not coming through.

When it was working emails were coming to us with the following type of info in the headers...

Received: from a14-30.smtp-out.amazonses.com (a14-30.smtp-out.amazonses.com [54.240.14.30])

Reply-To: Adobe Systems Incorporated <message@adobe.com>

Message-ID: <00000152696a6b59-aafb2954-bb9f-442c-aa6c-a15d5065b92a-000000@email.amazonses.com>

Subject: Welcome to Acrobat Standard DC

I've whitelisted amazonses.com and adobe.com in our spam firewall but I still do not see email in the logs with this type of profile even after multiple 'Click to resend' attempts.

I've gone through the info here...

Didn't receive expected e-mail from Adobe

...to no avail.  I also believe this info is out of date as no mention is made of the amazonses.com IP addresses it looks like they are using for this process now.

I have opened a case with Adobe but they are pretty adamant 'the problem is on your end'.  They will not produce any logs or errors showing what type of problem they are having connecting to our mail server or sending email to us.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for this post. I will look into the case details and will update you within next 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to be between amazonses services in AWS and the network our email server is on (Comcast) at mail.veda.org (50.195.18.171) - a routing or DNS problem maybe with Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We checked the email address to make sure if they are being blocked at Adobe end but they were not. Please check your mail server if email is entering to it and being blocked at your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have checked our email server and can find no issue.  Can you produce any logs or bounced emails that show delivery attempts or failures on your end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So Mimecast in our org is flagging the account creation/invites due to the aws change and there seems to be quite a bit amazonses.com phishing and spamoccuring. Can you confirm this is adobe's aws connection? 

I am trying to validate the service fwd to aws...

coming from: a14-29.smtp-out.amazonses.com

Erik23827153tl73_0-1648671628935.png

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines