2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2016 3:33 PM by sergra

I Accidentally deleted the entire project.

sergra

Is restoring possible in Sketch?

• 1. Re: I Accidentally deleted the entire project.
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Sergra,

No, I'm sorry. It's not once you tap through both delete confirmation dialogs.

There are two ways that it can be recovered, but both require special circumstances:

1. If you were offline when you deleted the project, then the deletion hasn't been synced back to the cloud yet. In this case, stay offline on your device, and sign into http://assets.adobe.com (My Assets - Mobile Creations - Sketch) and make any edit to the project (eg. rename it). Then, when your iPad goes back online, the new edit will cancel out the deletion and your project should sync back down to your device.

2. If the deletion has already made it back to the cloud and you can no longer find your project on assets.adobe.com, then if you have another device that has Sketch installed, you can try taking that device offline, launch the app, and make an edit to the project locally (rename it). Then, when that device goes back online, the new edit will cancel out the deletion and your project should get re-uploaded back up to the cloud.

Hoping this might help.

Sue.

• 2. Re: I Accidentally deleted the entire project.
            sergra Level 1

Hi Sue! Thank you for the answer!

PS. I could not fit the circumstances though