2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2016 10:31 AM by s. bartc62478624

Will not save.  Save/export PDF hangs forever although will print.

s. bartc62478624

Trying to bring a little one made by combining 5 one page PDFs.  Try to save or export as pdf and it hangs.

It will print.  MAC 10.11.3

• 1. Re: Will not save.  Save/export PDF hangs forever although will print.
          YatharthS Adobe Employee

Hi ,

Please provide the exact dot version for acrobat,check whether any update available for the software after going through 'Help > check for updates'. If its up to date try this step :-

** Restore Preferences :-

1.From finder,please navigate to Go >Go to folder > Library,from here under the preferences folder remove all the ".plist" files for acrobat .

2. Then from Go to folder > ~Library, from here under the preferences folder remove all the ".plist" files for acrobat .

Would like to know whether is this happening with this document or will others as well.

Regards,

Yatharth

• 2. Re: Will not save.  Save/export PDF hangs forever although will print.
            s. bartc62478624 Level 1

All software was up to date.  I was filling out and signing a form.

I believe the problem was caused by some interaction with CloudS which in this case is

absolutely unnecessary and a wasted overhead.  I am sure there are many applications

where this overhead is worthwhile.

Much easier to do it with OS X Preview.

Thanks for your concern and efforts.

Bart Childs