• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions won't let me transfer library book to my Nook

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to transfer my library book to my Nook.  Digital Editions says I am not authorized to copy this book.  I had to get a new hard drive and lost my previous program so had to download a new version.  I tried the usual click and drag but got the can't copy message

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me once when I updated my version of Digital Editions. I tried everything to get it to work. I ended up deleting the update and redownloading the previous version.  After that it worked again. It was extremely frustrating but worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital Edition and you Reader autorise with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I updated to the newer version and that is when the problem started. I uninstalled 4.5 and reinstalled 3.0 but keep getting the same error message about not being able to copy book. I spent an hour and a half on the phone with Barnes and Noble. They are the ones who told me that there were problems with the 4.5 version and to go back to 3.0. When that did not help they had me deauthorize and reauthorize my device and that did nothing to help. It is extremely frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Digital Edition and you Reader autorise with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines