• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cretive Cloud Stucks at 0% While Installing Adobe Fuse CC (Preview)

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, Cretive Cloud stucks at 0% while Installing Adobe Fuse CC (Preview). There is no any problem installing other applications like Photoshop, Illustrator etc. but it doesn't install Adobe Fuse CC (Preview), I tried many times, I waited whole day but still it's always %0.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

I would request you to please contact Adobe Support for further troubleshooting.

Contact Customer Care

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Him

Please open the Creative Cloud App and click on the ""Settings"" icon at the top right and click on ""Preferences"" and sign-out from there.

Open ""Task Manager"" (if windows) or ""Activity Monitor"" (if MAC)

If Windows :

Move to the Processes tab and check the option at the bottom ""Show all Processes"" and close all the Adobe Processes running there and also close ""Core Sync"" process as well

If MAC:

Move to ""CPU and close all Adobe Processes there and also close ""Core Sync""

Launch Adobe Creative Cloud App and sign-in there and pause the ""File Syncing"" at the bottom if its running and try installing MUSE CC from there again.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks chiru_ras. But I tried all of those steps. I have another issues to synch files, also for this even I uninstalled all the apps and Creative Cloud and run Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool then I installed Creative Cloud app but still same only Fuse CC is stuck at %0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would request you to please contact Adobe Support for further troubleshooting.

Contact Customer Care

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a contact to Adobe Support but they couldn't solve it. So what's now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines