3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2016 10:31 PM by puneeta23771395

I have two errors

galpin_hmy

I have just bought Lightroom and Photoshop and am having problems getting CCdesktop to work.

Two errors - one says can't create folder application  support/adobe/CoreSync

The other asks for my sign in details on the Mac OS widget and when I enter them it comes up with a screen saying I have been signed out and need to sign in. The loop just continues.

What do I do?

• 1. Re: I have two errors
          puneeta23771395 Adobe Employee

Hi,

Please try following steps

(MAC  download error issue / CC app issues)

1) Close all adobe related processes in activity monitor (Creative cloud, Core sync, CC , ccx, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)

2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. To navigate click go from menu bar at then click goto.. type /Library/application support/   and click go. Similarly assign the permission to Adobe folder at location ~/Library/application support /

3) To assign the permission right click on adobe folder and click Get info.. A property window will open. Then click on lock symbol to enable editing. Then click + sign to add your username. Then change read only to read and write. Then click gear symbol at the bottom and click apply to enclosed items and click ok.. Proceed to next step then.

3) Navigate to following location /Library/application support/adobe and rename aamupdator to aamupdator.old and oobe to oobe.old .

4) Navigate to ~/Library/application support /adobe/oobe and rename aamupdator to aamupdator.old and oobe to oobe.old .

5)Open application library and delete creative cloud,

6) open utilities from application library itself and delete Adobe application manager and creative cloud

7) Install creative cloud from following link  https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

8) Launch cc app and it should work fine

• 2. Re: I have two errors
            galpin_hmy Level 1

Thank you very much.  That worked perfectly.

• 3. Re: I have two errors
              puneeta23771395 Adobe Employee

You are welcome