2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2016 7:07 AM by haniboyle

I have bought single product license but it is not listed in account nor licensed in CC

haniboyle

My trial for Photoshop CC was expired last night, I have followed up the directions and bought a single product license. However Photoshop still asks for my license and while under the web account management page, both trial and one-year plans are visible, I cannot see photoshop in my products list neither I can use the app because it keeps telling me that I do not have a subscription.

I have tried:

- Sign out / sign in

- uninstall photoshop and CC

- run CreativeCloudCleaner app

- re-install CC and photoshop

- my hosts file is clean, there is nothing adobe-related or any other entries

- I do not have a firewall, or any anti-virus programs running

- renamed the opm.db file

- renamed the SLCache folder

- I am using a Macbook running Yosemite

none of them works. I have a deadline in 2 days and this is like a nightmare. Anyone experienced it and have a solution?

• 1. Re: I have bought single product license but it is not listed in account nor licensed in CC
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you just made the purchase it does take time to get thru the system.  Being a weekend I do not know if it requires attention from Adobe that is only available during normal business hours.

One thing that you might look thru...

FAQ: What do I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a trial?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1962238

If you have access to another machine then you can create a new account and get the trial there to deal with your deadline.  If you were relying on trial software to get you this far to meeting a deadline, you should have considered making the purchase much sooner than two days before it comes to pass.

• 2. Re: I have bought single product license but it is not listed in account nor licensed in CC
            haniboyle Level 1

Hi Ned, thanks for the input. Having to wait for Adobe to process didn't even cross my mind! As a quick fix, I did use the method you mentioned, using a new account on a new computer.

I can see your point in saying that I shouldn't have waited until the last moment but honestly, when I took the job, I wasn't counting the days to my trial. Since it's 2016, I'm used to being able to use a product in full capacity right after making the payment for the product.

And even if that's the case and a renewal takes a couple of days, I'd expect the app to start giving me warnings a couple days before it expires, don't you think so?