Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio lost on publish

Mar 10, 2009 Mar 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am publishing a 7221 Kb cp file as a flash standalone on windows XP running captivate 3.0.1. The third slide has about 57 seconds of audio. When I preview in captivate from cp file the audio is complete. When I work on the audio it is complete. When I publish as swf audio is gone after half the slide although the slide still continues for the same amount of time as though it were playing...Has anyone seen this kind of behaviour and how can I get it to stop it...at best without rerecording the audio.

Thanks
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2009 Mar 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Is there something else on that particular slide that could be "stepping on" the audio? For example, is there a button on the slide that you might need to adjust the active/inactive timing for?

You might try creating a new blank slide and copying the sound to it and see if it is affected there. That would help point you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources