2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2016 2:18 PM by jyech

I can't drag and drop a title into my adobe premiere elements 14? HELP

ethanb669795

whenever i try to drag and drop a title from the title bar it will not let me, it says top drag and drop it but nothing happens, i have windows 10 and have had many problems with adobe elemnets for a long time.

please help

• 1. Re: I can't drag and drop a title into my adobe premiere elements 14? HELP
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

What do you mean when you say you "drag a title from the title bar"? Aren't you adding a title by selecting a title from the Titles & Text panel?

What happens if you select the option to add a new title from the Text menu at the top of the program?

Does Premiere Elements 14 give you problems when you have a brand new project or only after you add audio or video to it?

What processor do you have and with how much RAM? Have you reinstalled the program since loading Windows 10?

• 2. Re: I can't drag and drop a title into my adobe premiere elements 14? HELP
            jyech

I have the same problem.  I cannot drag a custom title screen I saved.  I'm trying to drag it from the Titles & Text menu.  It seems I can drag any of the pre-made ones but not mine.  This seemed to slowly happen, for a while I could drag it out no problem but then I'd have to drag it out and wait a few seconds before Elements would catch up.  Then I had to click and drag multiple times before the action would occur.  Now I can't at all. This is a new project.