8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2016 11:10 AM by johnrellis

Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?

モッチモチ Level 1

不躾な質問ですみません。

Nikon Coolpix AW130や Nikon 1 AW1 で撮影した水中写真のメタデータ(位置情報)で「水深」をLightroom CC 2015に表示させる方法はありますか?

パネル右側の「メタデータ - Exif」を見ても表示項目に存在しません(高度(数値)は存在するが何も表示されない)

Nikon ViewNX-iの右パネル「ファイル/撮影情報 - 位置情報」には「水深」が表示され数値も表示されているのですが…

Exifの規格を見るとGPSに関するタグ

「高度の基準(GPSAltitudeRef)」が海抜より高い場合は値が0(Default)、低い場合は値が1に設定

となっているようなのですが

もしかしてこの値が1の場合、「高度(数値) GPSAltitude」を表示させない仕様になっているのでしょうか?

・海抜より低くても、せめて数値だけでも表示されれば嬉しいです。

・水深を確認するだけでNikon ViewNX-iを起動してメモ取りしないといけないのは、少し辛いです。

回答お待ちいたしております。

どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 1. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?
          johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

Translation:

Sorry a rude question.

How can Lightroom CC 2015 "depth" in the metadata of the underwater photos taken with Nikon Coolpix AW130 or Nikon 1 AW1 (location)?

Also at the Panel on the right metadata - Exif (nothing is displayed there is a high level (number)) does not exist in the item

Nikon ViewNX-i the right pane "file / information-location" to "depth" is displayed and the displayed number.

According to the standard EXIF GPS tags

If "high standards (GPSAltitudeRef) are higher than above sea level value is 0 (Default), low, value is set to 1

That it is and is

I would have did you mean value is do not display the "high (numerical) GPSAltitude] 1,.

And if lower than sea level at least numbers only appear once.

-To verify the depth only in the not up and running Nikon ViewNX-i does not take notes and a little spicy.

We are waiting for your answer.

Please thank you.

The translation isn't very good. I think you are asking whether or how Lightroom displays the altitude of pictures that are taken below sea level.  Lightroom displays the Altitude as a negative number, e.g. for a picture taken 30 feet underwater, it will display an Altitude of -30.

• 2. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?
            モッチモチ Level 1

Thank you for your reply.

Lightroom.jpg

johnrellis による書き込み:

The translation isn't very good. I think you are asking whether or how Lightroom displays the altitude of pictures that are taken below sea level.  Lightroom displays the Altitude as a negative number, e.g. for a picture taken 30 feet underwater, it will display an Altitude of -30.

↑It is shown in the figure above.

"Lightroom displays the Altitude as a negative number, e.g. for a picture taken 30 feet underwater, it will display an Altitude of -30."

→ Lightroom do not show "高度(Altitude) = -24m"

↓View NX-i(Same Photo)

→ View NX-i show "水深(Water depth) = 24.00m"

ViewNX-i.jpg

• 3. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?

Upload a sample photo to Dropbox (or similar) and post the link here.  We can see what might be going on.

• 5. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?

In general, only first-line technical support staff participate in this forum, and it's very unlikely that they will be able to diagnose correctly the problem here.  They are not developers and don't have the technical training.

If they don't provide a satisfactory response, then upload a sample photo here via Dropbox.  From that, we can quickly determine whether the photo is conforming with industry standards and which company is responsible.  (With metadata problems, it is often the camera manufacturer or a third-party application that is responsible for the bad metadata.) And then we can most likely devise a workaround.

• 6. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?
                  モッチモチ Level 1

本件はニコン新宿ショールームから技術担当者にエスカレーション中です。

Nikon Coolpix AW130の活用ガイドに、「記録方式:対応規格=EXif2.3準拠」と記載されているのに

Exif GPSタグ

[Altituderef]=0

[Altitude]=0

のNEFファイルをViewNX-iで表示すると

[水深]=XXm …XXは水深のメートル数値

と表示されるため

ファイルプロパティのどこに設定されているか、確認しています。

もし、Exif規格以外の箇所に設定されていたとしても、

とりあえず、「どこから拾えば良いか」分かれば良いと思います。

• 7. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?

Microsoft translation:

This from Nikon Shinjuku showroom technical contact is escalation.

Guide to the Nikon Coolpix AW130, "recording: enabled =EXif2.3 compliant" and listed

EXIF GPS tags

[Altituderef] = 0

[Altitude] = 0

For viewing NEF file in ViewNX-i

[Depth] = XXm. Depth meter number is XX

When displayed

Also check set anywhere in the file properties.

If was set somewhere other than Exif standard;

I think for the time being, "where good pick?" If you know the good.

Google translation:

This matter is in escalation from Nikon Shinjuku showrooms in technical personnel.

To use guide of the Nikon Coolpix AW130,: even though it is described as "recording method corresponding standard = EXif2.3 compliance"

Exif GPS tag

[Altituderef] = 0

[Altitude] = 0

If the NEF file is displayed in ViewNX-i

[Depth] = XXm ... XX meters numerical value of water depth

To be displayed and

Where it is set in the file properties, it has confirmed.

If, even if it is set at a position other than the Exif standard,

For now, I think that it is good if you know, "Where do should pick up."

• 8. Re: Lightroom CC 2015 のメタデータ(Exif)に水深を表示させる方法はありますか?

I forgot that someone else had asked me about the AW130, and they had provided sample photos to make it easy to troubleshoot the issue.   The camera was not recording altitude at all to the photo EXIF metadata, so Lightroom couldn't display it. However, the camera did record the altitude in a separate log file, and the GPS information (including altitude) can be transferred from that log file to the photos using a free program such as GPSBabel or Geosettger.   See this thread for details: Nikon AW130 Altitude

Most likely your issue is caused by this same problem.  Nikon's support page for the AW130 doesn't show any firmware updates that address the issue.  But without a sample photo uploaded to Dropbox, it's hard to know for sure.