TRack STudio Level 1

hi all

my after effects cs6 composition isnt work like this screenshot

ddd.PNG

i try cc and cs6 and still like that

my system is win 10 64bit

• 1. Re: after effects cs6 composition does not work
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

You are zoomed out to 12.5%, which means your comp is a tiny speck in space.

Mylenium

• 3. Re: after effects cs6 composition does not work
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Set resolution to AUTO, reveal all modified properties of the layers under the CTI (current time indicator) by selecting them and pressing the U key twice and start turning things off or resetting values to find problems. If that doesn't work why the odd composition size? 638 X 1164 does not match any standard video size? I would recommend a standard composition size and frame rate. Pick one that matches the video that you are using in the comp. If the video is not standard size then you need to know why, where it came from, and if AE will properly decode the video. What is the source of the MP4 file in the comp? Does the MP4 show up in the footage panel if you double click the source in the Project Panel? Is your AE up to date? There are a lot of funky artifacts in the composition panel between the timeline and the Comp Panel. What's going on here?

Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 5.51.02 AM.png

If answering those questions for yourself does not fix the problem then we need workflow and asset details.