1 person found this helpful
You can refer to following link Solve common Adobe Creative Cloud activation (sign-in) and deactivation (sign-out) issues or error messages.
If it does not help please try following steps
1) Close all adobe related processes in activity monitor (Creative cloud, Core sync, CC library, ccx, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)
2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. To navigate open finder and click go from menu bar at then click goto.. type /Library/application support/ and click go.
3) To assign the permission right click on adobe folder and click Get info.. A property window will open. Then click on lock symbol to enable editing. Then click + sign to add your username. Then change read only to read and write. Then click gear symbol at the bottom and click apply to enclosed items and click ok.. Proceed to next step then.
3) Navigate to following location /Library/application support/adobe and rename Slstore to slstore.old and slcache to slcache.old .
4) Navigate to ~/Library/application support /adobe/oobe and delete opm.db
5)Navigate to /etc and open hosts file. Check if it has adobe entries . If no its fine, if yes replace the hosts file with a new hosts file with no adobe entries
6)Launch cc app and it should work fine
1) Close all adobe related processes in task manager (Core sync, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)
2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. (Right click on adobe folder select properties then click security tab , click edit and select current user you are signed in with , select full control , click apply and then ok)
C://program data (enable view hidden files to see this folder)
C://program files 86x/common files
C://program files 86x/
C://program files/common files
C: //program files/
3) rename SLstore to Slstore.old at following location c://program data/Adobe/
4) Rename SLcache to Slcache.old at following location C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
4) Navigate to c://users/username/appdata/local/adobe/oobe and rename Opm.db to opm.old
5) Navigate to c://windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open hosts file using notepad. IF you see any Adobe entry there please replace that hosts file with a new hosts file which does not have any adobe entry. If there is no Adobe entry leave the hosts file as it is.
6) Launch cc app and sign in .
1 person found this helpful
it might be easier to go through this first, Troubleshooting FAQ: What should I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a trial?
and if none of those steps work, then follow the suggestions in message 1.