It seems like the previews might have got corrupted.
Follow the below steps :
- Quit Lightroom
- Go to the location where your catalog is stored in File Explorer. By default, it is stored in Pictures\Lightroom
- Rename Previews.lrdata folder to Previews-old.lrdata
- Relaunch Lightroom and check.
Hi Chetna -
I tried renaming the file. No change.
Try these two steps:
- Set the display profile to sRGB: How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted?. Windows 10 has a nasty habit of changing the display profile to a manufacturer's profile, many of which are incompatible with LR.
- Uncheck the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.
Yes, you can try calibrating the monitor color to default.
And you will not find the Performance tab in preferences because its added starting from Lightroom 6
Oops, I missed that the version was 5.7. Thanks.