Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_NOT_READY - Bullshift bingo

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks,

I'm raging around now. I'm using ADE 4.5.1 @Windows 10 64bit with a cloned harddisk volume to a new SSD, no other hardware was changed.

This is my error now:

ade_1.jpg

Then I tried to deauthorize my account from this crappy app with CTRL+SHIFT+D. Then this occured (Yes, I used the forgotten password feature to retrieve/change to a really really up-to-date password):

ade_2.jpg

And actually I can't do anything to fix this problem. What can I do now?

Man, this is just a stupid kind of sh*t. It is easier to get DRM-free pieces of whatever over the internet than dealing with legally gotten digital content. Is this the way of the walk? I don't think so. The next thing is that customers MUST deal with Windows or OS X systems, because there are no Linux implementations of this crappy software. I'm double fu**d now, dealing with a Windows OS which is wasting my Ultrabook and an proprietary piece of Adobe software.

Please help me before I decide to use ebooks in raw TXT format at operating systems from past centuries with that I'm able to flying to the moon! Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you must remove the file "activation.dat". It may be in the hidden library files. Once that is deleted you can de authorise, then re authorise again ( you may need another password from adobe to do the re authorisation).

It worked on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines