• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change my adobe captivate license to other device?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to change my adobe captivate license to other device, but I don't know how to do it. I'll appreciate your help

Esther

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

you are usually allowed two installations and activations so just install and activate on your new device.

if you see an activation count error, open captivate on your old device and click help>deactivate.  then install on your new device.

you'll need your serial number and the installation file(s).

Downloadable installation files available:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are usually allowed two installations and activations so just install and activate on your new device.

if you see an activation count error, open captivate on your old device and click help>deactivate.  then install on your new device.

you'll need your serial number and the installation file(s).

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

Thank you for replying.  I've only had one install. 

adobe.PNG

This is what I'm seeing which indicates a wrong version install, except I downloaded what ever was linked to from the CS6 link, then the CS6 design & Web premium.  The drop-down menu doesn't give me CS6 as an option.  So either the link was wrong or something else has going south.  Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it shows your cs6 license is for an upgrade (from a previous version).  select the previous version from that dropdown and enter its serial number.  your cs6 installation will proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help installing dreamweaver. Frooze 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@3063 River Art 

what version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines