1 person found this helpful
you are usually allowed two installations and activations so just install and activate on your new device.
if you see an activation count error, open captivate on your old device and click help>deactivate. then install on your new device.
you'll need your serial number and the installation file(s).
Downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: DC, XI, X | X Suite | 9,8 | 9 standard | 8 standard
- Captivate: 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1
- Cold Fusion: 11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2
- FrameMaker: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.2
- Lightroom: 6.4| 6| 5.7.1| 5 | 4 | 3
- Photoshop Elements: 14,13,12,11,10 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Premiere Elements: 14,13,12,11,10| 9, 8, 7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.
Thank you for replying. I've only had one install.
This is what I'm seeing which indicates a wrong version install, except I downloaded what ever was linked to from the CS6 link, then the CS6 design & Web premium. The drop-down menu doesn't give me CS6 as an option. So either the link was wrong or something else has going south. Any help would be deeply appreciated.
no, it shows your cs6 license is for an upgrade (from a previous version). select the previous version from that dropdown and enter its serial number. your cs6 installation will proceed.