10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2016 12:12 PM by Ann Bens

WHERE WRONG?

leod53738381

My name is Leo Dall'olio Italy. PURPOSE: to burn a project to DVD + -R-and DVD-RW.
      All the times that I burn a DVD project I always ask 4 or 5 copies to have at least a Successful. Using Adobe Premiere Elements 12. At the end of the written export: (perfectly successful burning) but only one and sometimes none work. The discs are not readable, and do not see the content even about hard; can The RW discs after burning the wrong not be erased. The last time 1 of 8 is good. I managed to make copies with IFO image WHERE WRONG? Using PC descktop HP Pavilion HPE h8-1300 i5 processor 3450 Ram 8Gb hard disck 1 TbMasterizzatore DVD Super Multi DVD-RAM SW 810 scsi firmware version HA04 buffer: 1536 Kb. Video Card: Readeon Eyefinity HD 7570, HD graphics card Intel Graphic Media Accelerator (DX11) with Window 10. I changed brands of discs, I stopped antivirus and screen servers, energy saving and so on.
      PS: The project consists of photos and movie clips Thanks for the help that I hope I can give.

• 1. Re: WHERE WRONG?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

When you say that the discs do not work, do you mean that they don't play in a DVD player?

Do the discs play in your computer?

Many DVD players have problems playing DVD-RW discs.

• 2. Re: WHERE WRONG?
            Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Also, what brand of disc are you using?

Some brands of disc don't work well in some players.

• 3. Re: WHERE WRONG?
              leod53738381 Level 1

I changed several brands of discs. An example of a video lasting 60 minutes.
              Out put (public + share): DVD> Burning in disc> Disc Name (France)>
              Burning path (E: HP DVD-RAM SW810)> copies 3> Templates (PAL_widescreen_dolbY dvd)> quality (suitable content to the space)> Burn. Where did I go wrong?

Eventually the word: (Burning succeeded perfectly.) I used 3 RW discs equal.
              A disk can be seen properly. The other two drives are not seen by the device. If you use a program disk erasure: first; It does not read the information, second; does not erase the disk because they find. There are folders, there are no files
              Thanks for the previous answers
              Leo Dall'Olio

• 4. Re: WHERE WRONG?

I'm sorry, Leo. But I can't tell from your description what's going on.

• 5. Re: WHERE WRONG?
                  Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Download CDBurnerXP: Free CD and DVD burning software

and make a complete erase of the RW-disk before using them in Elements.

See if that will help, RW disks are a bit tricky.

• 6. Re: WHERE WRONG?
                    leod53738381 Level 1

Ok Grazie

• 7. Re: WHERE WRONG?
                      leod53738381 Level 1

Dear Steve. When I say that the discs do not work, I want to say that I discs after burning if I try on the computer player, the player does not see the disk.

If I put the disc in the DVD player in the display the message 'BAD DISC'.

If the disc is RW and I want to clear it with BurnAware free,

does not delete it because he can not read the information and the cancellation will not start.

Of all the discs burned in the same session, only one works;

Program: Adobe photoshop elements 12 & Adobe premiere elements 12

Windows 10 (it was the same with Windows 7.)

Already tried to reinstall it. Already changed brand of discs. With the next project, I will try to change the default settings or to save your project for viewing on PCs and folders try making a DVD

Thanks to the availability

Leo Dall'Olio

• 8. Re: WHERE WRONG?

If you are having this same problem with DVD-R and DVD+R discs, I'm not sure what's going on, Leo.

As I said, some disc players do not read DVD-RWs well. But, if you're having this same problem with non-rewritable discs too, I'm not sure what is going on.

• 9. Re: WHERE WRONG?
                          leod53738381 Level 1

Mine CD / DVD device disc is a Super Multi burner. Read and write all formats I used.

I will be sure some mistakes but the main question remains and it is:

Because some DVD of the same project and in the same session with the same brand of disc, does it work?

Because the disks that do not work you do not see files or folders, and you can not cancel? (Are -RW discs)

Thank you all for your cooperation.

I close the topic and with time I'll find a solution

Thank you

Leo Dall'Olio

• 10. Re: WHERE WRONG?
                            Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Does your burner have the latest firmware onboard?