5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2016 10:12 AM by erics52759773

Keinen Ton im Premiere Elements Schnittfenster

erics52759773

Verwende MTS Dateien von Videokamera Panasonic HDC-5D300. In Medienfester wird der Ton widergegeben im Prem Elements Schnittfenster nicht. Welche Zusatzeinstellungen müssen verwendet werden?

• 1. Re: Keinen Ton im Premiere Elements Schnittfenster
          Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Which OS en Elements version

Please post a screenshot of you project settings and timeline

• 2. Re: Keinen Ton im Premiere Elements Schnittfenster
            erics52759773 Level 1

Thank you for your answer.

I have elements version 13 and trail 14. Trail 14 is also not working.

I have used before Pinacle and it was running.

I`m using Photoshop and Lightroom and thougt Premire is better Programm. If ADOBE is not able to solve this very old problem i will change to another program.

Einstellungen aendern.JPGMTS Datei.JPGProjekt.JPGSchnittfenster 01.JPGSchnittfenster 03.JPG

The problem is that I have the sound on all media screens but not on the timeline.

• 3. Re: Keinen Ton im Premiere Elements Schnittfenster
              Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Can you hear the sound but no waveform.

Or you dont hear anything from the timeline?

Start a new project and drag a clip into the timeline. This forces the program to select matching settings (as you dont have 5.1 in your project)

If that does not work.

Copy entire camera card from card to harddrive via Windows Explorer in to a different folder.

Then import the footage in to the Project asset window by double clicking on an empty space.

See if that will work.

• 4. Re: Keinen Ton im Premiere Elements Schnittfenster
                erics52759773 Level 1

In the timeline I cant hear nothing and there is no waveform only a line. If I go the Media and make a double click on one file I will get a small new window. Here I can hear the sound and can cut the file. By setting this file to the timeline I hear nothing.

I have imported one file direct from the explorer into the timeline also no sound. The timeline can`t handle the MTS audio section. But only in the timeline.

I have also tried other settings in the project.

I think it is possible to convert the MTS files with special programs into a MPEG file. But this is not the right way, the program must do it..
                The files are running running on VLC and Windows player but not on Quicktime player.

• 5. Re: Keinen Ton im Premiere Elements Schnittfenster
                  erics52759773 Level 1

Hello Ann thank you for your assistance.

It is running. It was my mistake. After reading the camera technical data in detail I found the right setting.

(I`m sure I have made this setting before without success)
                  The setting is PAL-AVCHD-Full HD1080i 25 5.1

Thank very much for your efforts.

Camera Data.JPG