Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Explorer 7 does not open correct topic.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2009 Mar 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I use Robohelp for Nokia Siemens Networks documentation. I and several other documentation teams in the company have the same problem.

We develop Online Help and in all teams the correct topic is opened (using CSH and map IDs) using Internet Explorer 6, but when we try using Explorer 7 the default page is opened. We are all very frustrated by this as we upgraded to RoboHelp 7 on the basis that we could provide our documentation for use in IE7. we have tested on different PCs in different countries, using different IE7 settings and have got nowhere.

Any suggestions?
How do I contact the Robohelp developers? Maybe there is a patch being developed?

Thank you in advance, Rachel

I have attached the souce code, from IE7, don't know if it helps...
I have here the script used to call the help
[ rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler "url" ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2009 Mar 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rachel.

There are thre updates available for RH which it is advisable to have. Click here to get them. However I fail to see how just switching to IE7 could be RH's fault. It certainly does work in IE7. If everyone else is having the same problem where you are, could this be down to some configuration issue with IE7. Just a thought

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2009 Mar 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rachel

I wonder if it would be possible to have one of your projects for investigation?

Please contact me via my site but do not send anything at this stage.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2009 Mar 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rachel

Please also look at Snippet 70 on my site. That seems to describe your situation. I am try to find more information on this.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp