Mohiti, that does not help at all, There is nothing more annoying on a forum than someone, who just post outbound links.
First of all, if you would have read the first link Mohit posted you may have learned something.
Although you could remove 10 images from the web gallery by deleting pages, thumbnails and jpegs, you would also have to remove some coding from some of the other pages. The best way to do this is to use "Create Web Gallery" when you first create the gallery in the Web module as documented in Mohit's link. Then you simply reselect this Web Gallery and remove these 10 images from the collection and republish the gallery.
In the import dialog you can click one image, move to another and shift-click to select multiple images and then click one of the check boxes in the image to deselect these images.
Bob, ok then it's just easier to delete the web gallery and make a new one.
I'll make note of that tip for deselecting a range of imported images. It's counter intuitive, so, I hold onto that info and try to remember it!
If you do a lot of web galleries than saving the web setting as a web collection using the "Create Web Gallery" saves a LOT of time when redoing a gallery. You have to be careful because they don't act like a saved preset so they can get changed easily. I wish there was a saved web layout that was less hazardous to use.
Save web settings as a web collection
When you save web gallery settings as a web collection, you can add new photos to the collection and they automatically include the web settings. This is different from custom templates, which include the output options but no photos. A web collection applies the web settings to the photos in the collection.
- In the Library module, select the photos for the web photo gallery.
- In the Web module, select a template. Specify the settings you want in the Site Info, Color Palette, Appearance, Image Info, Output Settings, and Upload Settings panels.
- In the Filmstrip, select the photos to include them in web collection.
- Click the Plus icon in the Collections panel and choose Create Web Gallery.
- Type a name for your web collection in the Create Web Gallery dialog box. Choose a collection set from the Set pop-up menu to add the collection to an existing set, or choose None.
- Under Web Gallery Options, select Include Selected Photos. Select Make New Virtual Copies if you want the collection to include virtual copies instead of the original photos.
- Click Create.
Thanks Bob, will hold onto this info.