Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actionscript3 and fscommand

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola chicos,

Estoy trabajando en un proyecto para la empresa en el que no estoy teniendo buenos resultados, he probado con incontables búsquedas por internet, y al final apelo a que alguno de ustedes pueda ayudarme.

El problema consiste en que estoy creando un autorun con Autoplay Media Studio, en el mismo quiero ingresar animaciones flash, esta función es nativa del programa por lo que no presenta problemas. Sin embargo, mi interés final es conseguir que esas animaciones sean clickables y que al hacer click sobre las mismas se abra un archivo que se encontrará en el directorio del propio autorun. Bien, en botones e imágenes esto es muy fácil de hacer, pues tengo una función de acciones rápidas en click, pero, en tanto a los archivos flash solo tengo la opción de script: On FS Command y On FlashCall, y no sé como hacer que abra el archivo al hacer click.

Agradeceria cualquier ayuda al respecto!!!

PD: no sé si es propio de flash o de AMS la programación necesaria!!!!

Agradezco con antelación!!!

D.D.D.

ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I'm working on a project for the company, in which I am not doing well , I've tried countless Internet searches, and ultimately appeal to some of you can help me.

The problem is that I am creating an autorun with AutoPlay Media Studio, at the same want to enter flash animations, this feature of the program is native, so no problem. However, my ultimate interest is to get these flash animations are clickable and when you click on them you will find and open a file in the directory itself autorun opens. Well, buttons and images that is very easy to do, because I have a function of rapid actions here, but in both flash files have only the option of script: On  FS Command and On FlashCall , and I do not know how to open the file by clicking.

I would appreciate any help on this !!!

PS: I do not know if it belongs to AMS flash or programming required !!!!

Thank you in advance !!!

D.D.D.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the filereference class to open a file.  if you want to execute a file from within flash, then use fscommand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sé como hacerlo con FSCommand. Si pudieran explicarme un poco al respecto se los agradecería!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

create an fscommand folder in the same directory as your projector or swf.

put your executable file in that fscommand folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines