3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2016 10:57 AM by flyingj481

Connect is not tracking completion

veronicaf31071431

I have published a Captivate 8 file (no quiz) to Connect 9.1 and it isn't tracking completion.  Everyone's status is In Progress.  Has anyone else experienced this and did you find a resolution?

• 1. Re: Connect is not tracking completion
          flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

If there is no quiz content, then for a user to get a complete status, they will need to view every slide (unless you changed this in the reporting settings in Captivate). Do you have any slides that are hidden or that the users can skip?

One way around this is to have the interactions (if there are any) that all users must do be graded. This will give a method for Connect to track their use of the presentation.

• 2. Re: Connect is not tracking completion
            veronicaf31071431 Level 1

There is no interactions for the users.  I have tested it myself and viewed the entire module.  My status shows In Progress.  When I click the URL to continue it starts at the second to the last slide plays through but never updates to Complete.

• 3. Re: Connect is not tracking completion
              flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Hmm, It looks like the settings for reporting to Connect are not editable and are looking to report passing the quiz, as opposed to slide views.

Would it be too intrusive if you put a slide at the beginning of the presentation that asked them to click a button to start the presentation or one at the end (not the last slide) to confirm they viewed it? It can say whatever you want, but make the button graded and once they interact with it, they get a passing score.