5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2016 1:16 PM by Steve Grisetti

Premier Elements 14 Video & Audio Playback Choppy, Skipping & Now Won't Play At All

schwandt79

I am working on a large video project, it's a reel with 120 different source videos of varying types with a wide range of video settings that I condensed into 8 source videos (previously made in the same program to make things easier). I worked for 12 hours yesterday painstakingly splicing and chopping every 2-3 seconds pulling from over 2 hours of content loaded into the timeline. While I was working on the project, I never experienced any issues. I saved and closed the file last night and when I opened it this morning, the soundtrack mp3 (all video audio was unlinked and removed) was playing at a slower speed which was causing a video hiccup. After rendering the timeline out the problem only got worse and now will no longer play at all.  I deleted the bulk of the timeline and exported a video file of the first 3 mins which works just fine, however I obviously cannot complete the project if I can't edit and watch playback in realtime.

I have done this exact same type of project in Elements 3.0, 7.0 and 10.0 without any issues in the past, dealing with multiple

Any help would be much appreciated as I have a deadline and am basically stuck.