2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2016 7:02 AM by Szalam

when will the new update come out?

candyf28566544

when will the next after effects update come out? I have been having issues

• 1. Re: when will the new update come out?
          Dave LaRonde Level 6

Well, the most recent update came out what... a week ago?  Do you have it?  If you do, it'll be a while until the next one.

To avoid lots of issues,  download & use AE CC 2014.  You can get it.  Kind of a crummy way to avoid problems, but there you go.

• 2. Re: when will the new update come out?
            Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What issues have you been having? What exact version of AE are you using? Is it 13.7.x.x? We might be able to help you solve your issues now without waiting.

If that fails, like Dave says, you could try CC 2014.

I don't have any inside information on the next update. But I have been around a while! In the past few years, Adobe has released significant updates to all of their video tools soon after the NAB Show. That usually takes place sometime in April. Based on that history, I would be surprised if there wasn't an update around the end of April/beginning of May. But then, I thought it was surprising that we got an update at the end of January this year too, so maybe don't listen to me about that.

Anyway, if you would like, you could share what issues you've been having and tell us about your system and we can try to help make the current version work for you.