Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps
Many thanks for the quick reply Mohit. That did the trick. I may try the 15.8 Beta drivers sometime, but for now will use it with GPU acceleration off! AMD seem to have stopped writing new drivers for the HD 6950.
I'm having the same problem, but now with Lightroom Classic CC.
I always managed to turn the GPU acceleration OFF changing "true" to "false" in "UseAutoBahn" line at preferences file in older versions of Lightroom CC (i think it was Lightroom CC 2015 that I was using before), but now in Lightroom Classic CC I can't! After starting LR, it shows again the tips like it was the first time I'm openning it and then turns the GPU acceleration on again.
When will adobe fix this problem? it is an known issue even in older versions, why this damn option is not turned off by default? Why the software chashes when we try to disable it? PLEASE adobe, fix it.