2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2016 5:44 AM by maiteb3rn4rd

creative cloud download bar stuck !! HELP

maiteb3rn4rd

Hello,

My Creative Cloud installer won't continue to load, I've been on it for hours now. It's completely stuck

Here are the facts:

-I have El Capitan so 10.11 + version of OS

-My macbook Pro doesn't have anything else on its hard drive (which is FLASH, btw)

-I paid for the annual prepaid student Adobe Creative Cloud and this is getting frustrating

-There's NO error message whatsoever.

-No logo of the Creative Cloud app appearing on top of screen either

-By the moment i write these lines, I am now on the highest levels of internet use in my region...

-My internet doesn't have the fastest connection, but it's pretty good! (can send 10 m/b and receive 20

Anybody?

Thanks!!!!

Capture d’écran 2016-02-03 à 21.59.25.png

• 1. Re: creative cloud download bar stuck !! HELP
          Brucgovn Adobe Community Professional

Follow below steps :

Step 1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

If Present Trash Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folders under Utilities .

Step 2)

Trash Adobe Creative Cloud folder from Applications as well. [ If present ]

Step 3)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-ToFolder " option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater ,Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 5)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Step 6)

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application Manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager9.0_all.dmg

Once the installation process is completed, installation box will disappear, then open Application folder and locate Adobe Application manager launch icon , double click on it and update .

Once the update is completed. It shud launch CC Desktop app.

• 2. Re: creative cloud download bar stuck !! HELP
            maiteb3rn4rd Level 1

Hi!

thanks for your response, but actually here's what I did :

Since my sccount was saying that it might take 24 hours to be approved by adobe so that I could use Creative Cloud, I stopped the installing process and tried again the morning after... Guess what? It worked like a charm.

But Adobe doesn't specify -in their FAQ - that 24 hours might be necessary for them to approve so that you can complete the installation program...

Anyways.

Still, thanks!