• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing ADE Bookmarks & Highlights

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Adobe Digital Editions 3.0.  Purchased textbook through Google play.  Opens on my laptop (Toshiba L505), android phone, and iRola android tablet.  Syncs "last page read", but does not sync my bookmarks or highlights.  Does anyone know if or how this can be done?  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2016 Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found your question looking to solve a similar question with respect to the iOS iPad app.

I eventually found in the built-in "Getting Started with Adobe Digital Editions" guide, on page 15 of 21, under "Using eBooks on your device and your computer", that they explicitly say "Note that highlights and annotations are not copied when you transfer items on your device to another computer."  So a big fail for Adobe: I can't review something from an armchair using a tablet and then act on those notes from my computer.  Makes it kinda useless, doesn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Holy moly - I can't believe it doesn't sync bookmarks and highlights.  What's the point of syncing??????  UGH.

I have to say - I'm REALLY disappointed in ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines