10 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2017 2:18 AM by Beverley Gray

stock image credits

frenetic

Hi. I have a number of stock image credits to available in my account. If i cancel my current stock subscription, but still keep my CC subscription, will i get to use the stock credit until all images are exhausted or will i lose access to it all? tks

• 1. Re: stock image credits
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

This is covered in the FAQ - Common Questions, Adobe Stock

If I cancel my membership, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?
          No. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my membership?
          Yes. Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent. You can use the assets you buy regardless of your membership status.

Thanks

Bev

2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: stock image credits
            Elluzion01

Good afternoon Beverly, I was just brushed off with another email from customer service about my stock account. They had issues removing PayPal which i no longer use, and their solution was for me to create a NEW Stock account using a different email and they would transfer my unused 8 credits to it. I didn't like that idea, as it sounds more like they wanted another sale Instead of helping me remove paypal so I could pay with my card. I begrudgingly setup another account, replied back to the case#0219468193 as they instructed me to do with the new account. This was to move the credits. After all that, I got an email back saying they now consider the case closed and tacked on at the end it states they can't move credits. Then why in the previous corespondence would they say that very thing? Can you please help address the mishandling of my issue. This is simply because I chose to no longer use PayPal as a method. Please adivse.

• 3. Re: stock image credits

Hi Elluzion01

Sorry for the misinformation.  I've gone ahead and added 8 credits to the new account.

Kind regards

Beverley

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: stock image credits
                juliew21888165

Hi Beverly,

I was specifically told by an Adobe Sales Rep that if I had not used all of my Adobe Stock credits by the end of my one-year plan, that I could cancel and still have access to those credits. That is the only reason I agreed to purchase the plan. I now have 101 credits available.

When I called him today he confirmed once again that I would have access to those image credits for an unspecified period after I canceled. When I asked him to confirm how long I would have access he said he would connect me to technical support and  then never got back to me.

Based on what you've stated above, it seems I was misled when I was sold this plan. Have the terms changed over the past year?

Will you kindly point to this specification in the purchase agreement that specifies the credits are only good during the one-year contract period and immediately expire if you chose not to renew?

I have several other Adobe products and am concerned by what seems to be misleading sales tactics.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Julie

• 5. Re: stock image credits

Hi Julie

The policy around unused licenses and cancellation has not changed.  If you cancel your membership, any unused licenses will expire on the same date that the subscription expires as stated in the FAQ:

Common Questions, Adobe Stock

If I cancel my membership, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Please contact our customer support team to discuss your subscription options: Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

• 6. Re: stock image credits
                    juliew21888165 Level 1

Thanks Beverly.

Is there anything that customers sign or agree to that clarifies this before agreeing to the membership? This specifically contradict assertions made by an Adobe sales associate.

I am a consumer reporter and would like to report on my experience.

Under California law, stipulations like this would have to be spelled out in a signed contract or on the same page as a "purchase button". FAQs on a separate page would not qualify as appropriate disclosure under California law.

Will you kindly point me to the member agreement that specifically spelled out the stipulation that I would forfeit any unused credits if I choose not to renew my membership?

Thanks very much,

Julie Watts

Sent from my iPhone

• 7. Re: stock image credits

Hi Julie

During the purchase process, you need to accept the terms and conditions before completing the order.

Here are the current T&Cs displayed during sign up:

This offer is for new Adobe Stock customers only and cannot be combined with other offers.  This plan entitles you to Standard licenses only. One offer per Adobe Stock customer. Service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details.  You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle.  You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for the duration of your first annual contract.  If the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your one-year term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust accordingly.  Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support in your region.  If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle.  If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.  If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.  After the first year, your contract will renew automatically on your annual renewal date until you cancel and you will be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase every month for the duration of each annual renewal term subject to the cancellation policies above. We’ll always notify you of your renewal, and any change in renewal rates, beforehand. Unused downloads from a monthly allowance of your annual plan accumulate and carry over for up to 12 consecutive billing cycles only if you have renewed the Adobe Stock subscription without letting it lapse and without repacking it with a lesser value subscription.  Unused downloads (A) are subject to a cap of a maximum of twelve times your monthly allowance; and (B) automatically expire on a rolling basis 12 monthly billing periods after the date when they were first allocated.  When your subscription ends, you will forfeit all rights to any unused downloads.

I am sorry if you were given contradictory information by the Sales associate and will address that with the team.

I will look into what can be done and follow up with you.

Kind regards

Bev

• 8. Re: stock image credits
                        juliew21888165 Level 1

Thanks very much Beverly.

Sent from my iPhone

• 9. Re: stock image credits
                          ashleyw97289690

Hello, hello!

What is the best way to transfer image credits from one CC account to another?

Let me know,
                          Ashley

• 10. Re: stock image credits

Hi Ashley

Image credits assigned to an individual account can't be transferred to a different account I'm afraid.

Thanks

Bev