Follow the below steps :
- Go to Help menu > choose Sign Out
- Quit Lightroom
- Open Finder and click on Go in the menu bar > choose Go to Folder
- Type ~/library and hit Go
- Follow the path : Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/
- Rename sync.lrdata to sync-old.lrdata
- Relaunch Lightroom and try to sync again.
I did that.
It resynced all my pictures... then stopped at 13 again LOL
Anybody else have any ideas?
Do Library > Find All Missing Photos. Are any missing? I've noticed that sometimes LR Mobile syncing hangs if some of the photos are missing (with an exclamation point on them).