• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded books won't open in ADE: "Error getting license"

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get a library book on my Nook to read.  I checked it out, I downloaded it on my Overdrive phone App and I was reading it fine yesterday.  I download it from the library onto my Windows laptop just fine.  I tried to open it in the Overdrive app for Windows but it said the authentication didn't match so I changed the authorization or whatever on my phone app to my Adobe ID, but now I can't get the book on my app anymore.  I got the Adobe Digital Editions program to open it on my laptop instead of Overdrive because I read that's how to get it onto my Nook and I authorized the program with my Adobe ID but when I try to open the book in the program I just get back the error "Unable to download.  Error getting license.  License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER" and I've been trying to fix it for over an hour and I don't know what to do.  Please help!  All of my authorization emails across all programs and my Adobe ID are the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌I got the same message.  When I contacted my Library they asked had I downloaded the book on another device.  I had. They said to try borrowing a book I hadn't downloaded.  I did this and it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines