Please follow the steps below:-
- Press Command-Shift-G and type /Library and hit return
- Navigate to Application Support/Adobe
- Rename SLCache folder to SLCache.old
- Go back and rename SLStore folder.to SLStore.old
- Restart your computer and check if Lightroom works
My post is still being moderated even after I got a notification is was approved.
Only LR 6.1 will run on 10.8.x. LR 6.2 and above needs 10.9.x to run.
Since I don't want to upgrade my OS X, I reinstalled the LR 6 and upgraded it to 6.1.1
All good now.
Thanks - much appreciated.