4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2016 12:35 PM by johnrellis

Filter by Rating: Option-click stars to change filter between "only, and higher, and lower"

anssikumpula Level 1

I'd enjoy a faster way to change Filter by Rating between "Rating is equal to (4 stars, for example)" and "Rating is greater than or equal to (3 stars, for example)". Currently when I'm changing a filter from "4 stars only" to "3 stars and above" I need to move the mouse cursor three times and make three clicks:

1. Move mouse cursor over 3rd star and click it
      2. Move mouse cursor over equal symbol and click it
      3. Move mouse cursor over "Rating is greater than or equal to" and click it

And when need to change to something other or back to "4 stars only" it doubles and repeats on and on. Doing this several times a day is meh. Faster, easier and more convenient way would be:

1. Move mouse cursor over 3rd star and Option-click it

That's it! It would then change to "Rating is greater than or equal to" AND change from 4 to 3 stars (if 3rd star was Option-clicked). That's 200 % more efficiency! Another Option-click would then cycle to "Rating is less than or equal to" AND change from 3 to 2 stars (if 2nd star was Option-clicked) and another Option-click to go back to "Rating is equal to" AND change from 2 to 4 stars (if 4th star was Option-clicked).

Wouldn't it be nice.