* The install seems successful (all the steps complete)
* I don't see Presenter in my Powerpoint ribbon
* Adding the MenuLauncher.dll gives me the "not valid" error message
* My registry doesn't have "ClickToRun" under the "15.0" location (and I can't find anything related to AdobePresenter.COMAddin anywhere else)
* I've tried uninstalling, rebooting, redownloading, and reinstalling, but with the exact same results
Has anyone been able to get this combo to work? I called the Help Desk, but they said Presenter 11 isn't supported with Powerpoint 2016. I'm wondering if they aren't compatible (i.e., won't work at all on any machine, so I should stop trying), or if it's just something I'm doing wrong on my end (i.e., I should continue troubleshooting)?
I couldn't get that combo to work either. Adobe finally told me that there are compatibility issues with PPT 2016 and Presenter 11. They said they are working on it, but have given no indication when it might be fixed, and I don't know how to find out when it is. Adobe? Any update?