• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove active computer from Creative Cloud?

Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently purchased a Surface Pro 4 and just installed Photoshop on it.  Unfortunately, I got the message that my limit has been reached.  I was confused at first because I only have one other computer that I use Creative Cloud on, however I'm thinking that this is referring to my old PC that I replaced several months ago.  The computer was completely wiped clean before selling, but I guess it's linked to my account?  Is there a way to remove this PC from my account without having the PC in my possession?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was I had no idea it was computer-specific.  I assumed it would only allow me to be logged into a single (or two) computer(s) at one time (like most other account-based programs do).

-Edit- If I choose the "Sign out of all computers" option and then only sign in to both the SP4 and my current PC, that should cause only these two to be linked and unlink the old PC, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.

In Adobe speak, that'll activate the software on the SP4 and current PC and deactivate the software on the old PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log into your Adobe account. Go to your Plans. Click Manage Accounts. Scroll down to Activated Devices.

This will list your devices. If you would like to deactivate a device, simply click Deactivate next to that device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx, solved it follwing your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines